Thanks to my cross-cultural background, I enjoy meeting people from different horizons, with different way of thinking and working.
Sabrina is an assistant in our Geneva office. Her work includes organizing the office, overseeing clerical tasks, providing assistance to accounting service, maintaining our files, sorting and transferring communications, coordinating meetings and – last but not least - welcoming our clients and other visitors to our office.
Sabrina is particularly appreciated by our clients and team for her diplomatic skills.
- Since 2021 Assistant at Altenburger
- 2019 Assistant at Gunvor Group, Geneva
- 2018 Assistant at Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), Geneva
- 2017 Assistant at Family Office Catisa, Geneva
- 2017 Assistant to the Relationship Managers on lsraeli and Greek market at Edmond de Rothschild (Suisse) S.A, Geneva
- 2016 Diploma in Administration and Management Future Pro Plus (EduQua), Geneva
- 2015 Certificate in Commodities Trading, professional training at Ampersand World, Geneva
- 2007-2010 Master of Arts in Socio-Economics and Certificate of Advanced Studies in Corporate Social Responsibility, Geneva University
- 2004-2007 Bachelor in Sociology, University of Pierre Mendès France, Grenoble University