Ralph Imoberdorf is a Senior Associate in the Corporate and M&A Team as well as the Employment Team of Altenburger's Zurich Office.
He advises early stage companies, SMEs and listed companies on commercial and corporate law, M&A, corporate finance, restructuring law and employment law matters in a domestic and international context.
Having gained vast experience working as an attorney and in-house legal counsel, Ralph is equally appreciated by his clients and peers for his diligent but business and solution-oriented approach as well as his pleasant nature.
Altenburger Ltd legal + tax
Seestrasse 39, 8700 Küsnacht-Zurich
- Since 2022 Senior Associate at Altenburger
- 2019-2021 Senior Corporate Legal Counsel at TX Group Ltd (formerly Tamedia Ltd)
- 2016-2019 Senior Associate at Blum & Grob Attorneys at Law Ltd
- 2013-2015 Associate at Walder Wyss Ltd
- 2010-2011 Junior law clerk at the District Court of Zurich
- 2008-2010 Legal trainee at Schellenberg Wittmer Ltd
- 2016 Master of Laws (LL.M.), University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
- 2013 Bar admission
- 2009 MLaw with predicate "magna cum laude", University of Bern
Bar / Court Admission
At all Swiss courts